|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Walk-In Price: RM80
- Authorized Supplier
- Warranty: 12 Months (T&C Apply)
- 64MHz ARM Cortex-M4 CPU
- 512KB Flash Storage
- 128KB RAM
- On-board speaker
Meet the new BBC micro:bit V2
Now with speaker and microphone!
Same great features, easier ways to use sound and touch to get creative in the classroom
The BBC micro:bit v2 is a pocket-sized computer that has been designed to make the coding fun and easy to learn. The micro:bit v2 is completely programmable so you can easily bring your ideas to life! From making games to creating music and even controlling robots.
The micro:bit comes with neat hardware such as a 25 LED display, buttons, in-built speakers, Bluetooth connectivity and sensors for temperature, motion & light. There are two programmable tactile buttons, and a touch sensitive logo that can be used to control games or pause and skip songs on a playlist.
The micro:bit can even detect motion and tell you which direction you’re heading. It can also use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 5.0) to interact with other devices and the Internet.
- Nordic nRF52833 processor (Upgraded)
- 64MHz Arm Cortex-M4 + FPU (4x faster)
- 512KB Flash storage (V1 only 256KB)
- 128KB RAM (V1 only 16KB)
- 25 LED matrix display
- MEMS Microphone & LED indicator
- On-board speaker
- Touch sensitive logo
- Light and temperature sensors
- Built in sleep/off mode (Enable powered down while batteries remain connected)
- V2 able to switch off power LED instead of remove batteries
- 200mA of current available for accessories (V1 only 90mA)
- Bluetooth 5.0 allowed micro:bit to communicate each other
- Notched edge connector for easier connecting such as crocodile clips and conductive thread
- 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty from Authorized Supplier (AUTOBOTIC)
- Dimensions: 5cm (w) x 4cm (h)
- 1 x micro:bit V2 Board + 1 Yr Warranty
1 x micro:bit V2 Board + 1 Yr Warranty