- 7” Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- 70 degree viewing angle
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels @ 60fps
- 24-bit color
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- Embedded driver ST7735S, supports 65K colors
- Onboard SRAM 23LC1024, used as display cache, no more out of memory
- SPI interface, takes up only a few IO pins
- Backlight adjustment via PWM
- Support development boards such as ArduinoUNO and Mega2560 for use without wiring
- 320X240 HD resolution and support touch function
- Supports 16-bit RGB 65K color display and rich color display
- using 8-bit parallel bus, refresh faster than serial SPI
- With SD card slot to facilitate the expansion of the experiment
- Comes with a 16x2 RGB POSITIVE LCD
- Plug and play with any Raspberry Pi
- Uses only the I2C (SDA/SCL) pins