- CSP connector for UIC00B -simple and fast method to load program.
- Perfect fit for 40 pins PIC16F and PIC18F.
- Operating Voltage Range: 7V - 15VDC
- Microcontroller: NUC131LD2AE
- (32-bit ARM Cortex-M0)
- Operating voltage: 5VDC
- Flash size (program memory): 64KB
- SRAM size: 8KB
- Digital IO: 20
- Cooling fan for Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- Connector: 4Pin Reverse Proof Connector
- Spec: 5V, PWM adjustment
- An innovative programming/testing tool
- Solves the problem of prototyping wearable projects with ICSP and FTDI interfaces in limited spaces
- Provides 2x4 pogo-pins function-board
- Supports extension so you can design your own dedicated function-board to meet your specific requirements
- Power supply: +5V
- Working current: 25μA
- Working temperature: -25~125℃
- Detectable wall thickness: 1~13mm(0.40"x5.12")
- Plug & Play
- Working Current(Max): 5VDC 0.4A
- Support Input Resolution(Max): 4K (3840×2160@30Hz)
- Input Output Resolution(Max): 1080P
- Support Android, Windows, Raspbian and macOS
- Development board specially designed to do just that
- Act as a USB host and supply charging current to your device
- IOIO-OTG will assume device mode and present itself as a virtual serial port
- Can be upgraded without needing a programmer using the IOIODude application
- Fixed the problems that plagued the previous version making it a true vision of how the board is intended
- Type: NPN
- Size: Square type
- Waterproof and anti-jamming
- Sensing distance: 5mm
- Shield Function: Adapter Prototype
- Stackable header
- Dimension: 74.93mm x 81.28mm
- CH340 USB to UART chip.
- Low cost yet easy to use USB to UART converter.
- Aiming development between computer and microcontroller, 3.3V or 5V logic.
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
Compatible with Microchip’s PICkit 2.
Powered directly from USB port.
NO EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED for UIC00B to function.
Compatible with PICkit2's Logic Tool and UART Tool.
- Plug & Play
- CH340 Chip
- USB 5V Power Supply
- Support multiple systems
- Stable Power Supply
- Magnetic coupling resonance technique
- Insulation Coil
- Compact Design
- Microcontroller: Atmel Atmega328-20AU
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA