- Walk-In Price: RM70
- Learn how to set up and control your Raspberry Pi camera
- Discover the many image modes and effects available
- Exciting projects across 17 packed chapters
Take pictures and shoot video with your Raspberry Pi. Connecting a High Quality Camera or Camera Module turns your favourite credit-card-sized computer into a powerful digital camera.
Learn how to set up and control your Raspberry Pi camera to capture stills and video footage. Discover the many image modes and effects available, and use the camera in a variety of exciting projects across 17 packed chapters.
132 pages of essential information:
• Set up the new High Quality Camera, attach a lens, and start capturing images
• Take selfies and shoot stop-motion videos
• Build a wildlife camera and also an underwater one
• Make a smart door with a video doorbell
• Set up a security camera to monitor your home
• And much, much more!
Device that you might need for this book:
- Raspberry Pi Board
- Camera & Lens
- 1 x Official Raspberry Pi Camera Guide (Colour Printed)
1 x Official Raspberry Pi Camera Guide (Colour Printed)